Becoming a member
Membership is open to anyone trading in the Stonehenge district or having an interest in the business and commerce of the local area.
Meetings and networking events are held regularly throughout the year at various locations, members and those interested in joining are very welcome to attend. As a visitor to one of our events, there is no obligation to join or participate unless you wish to do so.
Membership is £40.00 per annum and the membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June. Your initial invoice will be adjusted depending on the month in which you join.
The chamber also run a Shop Local scheme for retailers, which costs just £120 a year or £10 per month.
If you have any questions about membership, Shop Local or completing the application form please email email@example.com and one of the committee will get back to you.
What we offer
A welcoming and supportive environment, helping companies to make new business contacts, develop business relationships and secure more business in South Wiltshire.
Membership will enable you to become part of a community of businesses and being corporate as opposed to individual everyone within a company gain from being part of the Stonehenge Chamber of Trader.
Why become a member?
- To build successful working business relationships within the community
- Invitations to our social and networking events that benefit you and your business
- Discounted entry to the Business -2- Business event as an exhibitor
- As a retailer access to the Shop Local scheme – only open to Chamber members
- Free business listing on the Chamber website
- Member to member benefits including offers and discounts
- An affiliated membership to Inspire by Wessex Chambers
- Links to Amesbury Town Council and Wiltshire Council
Member rates are £40.00 per 12 month period. The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June and your initial invoice will be adjusted pro-rata depending on the month in which you join.
Please note that all applications for membership are subject to committee approval.